Websites look great on any device. Your
customers will love the easy navigation
and user friendly experience. We take
great pride in our work and your success.
The key to creating a great website in is to create the best possible experience for your audience with original and high quality content. If visitors find your website useful and unique, they may come back again or link to your content on their own websites. This can help attract more people to your site over time.
See Some of Our Work
What Great Websites Need
Creating content for a great website is about the user experience. Follow these guidelines and your website will crawl with the search engines effectively. Make sure that your website is:
- Useful and informative: If you’re launching a site for a car dealership, you can include the location, hours of operation, contact information, inventory and a blog to share upcoming events. You may also want to include regional incentives and inventory specials. The more you offer your visitors, the more they will engage. When customers find what they like on your website, they dive deeper into more pages which helps to lower your bounce rate. These factors all help to give your website a good quality score
- More valuable and useful than other sites: Give your visitors valuable information that they are looking for. If you are writing about how to buy a car in Huntington Beach, make sure your article provides more value content than your competition. Give your visitors a different perspective than the numerous articles on the web on car buying. Be sure to include benefits for the consumer and helpful tips. Try to give every consumer more valuable information than your competitor’s website. If you do this, the search engines crawl bots will recognize it, providing a stronger search presence. If you are not a content writer, hire a good one who understands search engine optimization (SEO).
- Credible: Show your site’s credibility by using original research, citations, links, reviews and testimonials. Testimonials and reviews from real customers can help boost your site’s trustworthiness and reputation. Learn more about Reputation Management here. Putting original and unique information on a topic keeps your customers interested and engaged. State important facts on the subjects that you are writing about so that customers see that you know what you are talking about. Get your business out on local directories and citations so you are recognized in the community. Link to other sites that validate your content.
- High quality: Your site’s content should be unique, specific and high quality. It should not be mass-produced or outsourced on a large number of other sites. Keep in mind that your content should be created primarily to give visitors a good user experience, not to rank well in search engines. Most businesses in Huntington Beach have that part backwards. They try so heavily to add keywords and tags to attract the search engines and forget about the most important thing which is a good user experience. To have a great website also means using high quality graphics that helps the customer visually understand what you are writing about. High quality pages are essential on a great website.
- Engaging: Bring color and life to your site by adding images of your products, your team, or your business location. Make sure visitors are not distracted by spelling, stylistic, and factual errors. An excessive amount of ads can also be distracting for visitors. Engage visitors by interacting with them through regular updates, comment boxes, or social media widgets. Be careful of things that can make visitors not trust your site or leave it. Do not have errors such as broken links or wrong information, grammar or spelling mistakes, excessive amount of ads, or spam such as comment or forum spam. Having a great website in means implementing these key elements.
The ultimate goal is to have your website work in unison with the search engines. This will drive traffic your way and in due time, provide high quality leads. Staying up with algorithm changes will also ensure that the search engines continue to rank your site as a top site when people are conducting their searches. If you are in need of a great website for your business, and you live in the Sacramento area, then call SEO Marketing Wiz to build you a great website.